BettorEdge Reimagines Sports Betting for New Jersey & Beyond

Sports bettors in Garden State of New Jersey and beyond now have an opportunity to make their sports wagering experience fairer than ever before.

Inspired by how the stock exchange works, BettorEdge has launched for business in New Jersey and across many other states looking to democratize sports wagering.

How BettorEdge Works

Unlike a traditional online sportsbook, BettorEdge does not set betting markets, lines nor take a percentage of each bet, and as such, company and bettor’s funds are not subject to the same regulations and licensing.

BettorEdge sets itself apart from sportsbooks by:

  • Offering ‘No-Vig’ Action and disposing of the ‘juice’: No fees are acquired when a wager is placed.
  • Establishing a fair market: Just like how stocks and share market prices work in response to the rules of demand and supply, sports bettors basically set their own fair market price within a specified range.
  • Making decision-making tools readily available: A range of better-friendly, easy-to-use analytical tools are on hand to assist BettorEdge users make the best wagering decisions possible.

As an added bonus, a social aspect to the platform is a handy addition to merely just using the site and app. BettorEdge users are able to follow their favorite bettors to transparently see the performance of bettors over time. Alternatively, just like Twitter or Instagram, they can also build a following of their own.

The BettorEdge social media features are designed to build camaraderie among the platform’s network of online sports betting members. As it stands, BettorEdge users can bet on current or future sports betting across NFL, college football, college basketball, NBA, NHL and PGA Tour Golf Tournaments.

“With one platform to make bets, track performance and follow friends, BettorEdge is able to provide an end-to-end experience with the bettor in mind and is bringing no-vig sports betting to the masses,” BettorEdge stated in a launch press release.

BettorEdge’s Most Interesting Aspect – No Betting Lines

The major differences between BettorEdge and a traditional online sportsbook is that on BettorEdge, there is no bookie creating bets or setting specific betting lines, and that BettorEdge takes no stake money in relation to you winning or losing your bet.

All money bet on any market, goes back to successful bettors. What this means, is that BettorEdge does not qualify under the law as an online sportsbook or sports betting site in the traditional sense, which means that it can legally operate in many states that have not yet legalized sports gambling.

The way you ‘play’ or wager is by purchasing bets like you would purchase stocks on a site like eToro. Instead of receiving dividends on rising stocks, you are paid out if the bet you ‘purchased’ wins.

What this means, is that you effectively set your own betting lines. For example, if you do not wish to purchase any team to win at -190, you can set up a line at a 55% chance of winning or -150. If another bettor on the site sees that match as playing out differently to you for your team’s opposition to win at a 45% chance, then the two of you have successfully created a bet.

For those with knowledge of trading stocks and options, it is creating a bet with similar approach. You create new positions in the market that need to be purchased by another player, which means for each bet there will be a direct winner and a loser.

It might not be everyone’s cup of tea, however, the site’s big advantage is being able to place a bet on events that sportsbooks are not allowed to such as the upcoming Senate elections in Georgia or a U.S. Presidential Election.

NJ Legal Betting Sites

Betting Site
Bonus
Brand Features
Review
Bet Now
888Sport
Risk Free First Bet up to $500
Risk Free First Bet up to $500
Read Review
Sugar House Sportsbook
100% Up to $250
100% Up to $250
Read Review
FanDuel
Get A $1000 Risk Free Bet
Get A $1000 Risk Free Bet
Read Review
Borgata Sports
Get $100 When You Bet $20
Get $100 When You Bet $20
Read Review
BetMGM Sports
Risk Free First Bet Up To $600
Risk Free First Bet Up To $600
Read Review
Caesars Sportsbook
First Deposit Bonus up to $300
First Deposit Bonus up to $300
Read Review
BACK TO TOP