Diehard online sports bettors in Pennsylvania may never again have any issues with funding their accounts following the launch of ‘Game On’, a new payment card specifically designed by sports bettors to make funding multiple brand sports wagering accounts a breeze.
A revolution in how consumers fund their sports betting accounts, Game On has been developed by global branded payments provider, Blackhawk Network and issued by Metabank Member FDIC. The Game On card is now available for purchase and use in Pennsylvania.
Online Sportsbook users can use the money from a Game On card to fund their accounts with several operators, including FanDuel Sportsbook, DraftKings Sportsbook, BetRivers & SugarHouse Sportsbooks & Casinos, Parx Casino, and many more.
Game On – the latest innovation in an industry moving fast
According to research undertaken by the Blackhawk Network, the NFL, college basketball, the NBA and the MLB are the most popular of surveyed players’ favourite sports to regularly bet. With the sports betting market expected to grow globally by approximately 30% over the next five years, Game On embodies an impressive new funding option for any sports betting fan. Consumers will be able to share the thrill of sports betting and daily fantasy with family and friends as a gift or on the other hand, treat themselves to some fun while watching their wagers play out on their favourite sports teams.
The game is now on when it comes to this new revolutionary funding option for sports fans. It is easy to use, secure, and fun.
Brett Narlinger, Head of Global Commerce at the Blackhawk Network remarked at the Game On launch;
“Perfect for sports betting enthusiasts and gift card lovers alike, the Game On card pairs a fun, digital way to fund sports bets with the convenience of a gift card” he said.
Game On – More Fun & More Secure Sure Too
According to the Blackhawk Network survey, across the online betting industry there are many issues concerning privacy and how player deposits and withdrawals are managed. People placing sports wagers are expecting a payment option that will provide the levels of security that they expect, including more privacy and control of their spending, instead of linking their banking information to fund their online sportsbook accounts.
The Game On card assists to addressing these concerns exactly, and many more besides. Just like a credit card, (however with an anonymity that credit cards can’t provide), each Game On card carries a unique card number, CVV, and the expiry date for online use.
Looking at the specifics of how Game On works;
- Pick up a Game On Card on the Gift Card Mall rack in most local Pennsylvania grocery stores and retailers, or purchase one online at GetGameOn.com.
- At the checkout (either in store or online), load any amount between $20 and $400 to your card, plus the Game On activation fee (ranging between $3.95–$5.95 depending on how much cash you prefer to load).
- After your purchase, open the Game On card package to reveal the card number, CVV, and expiry date for its online use.
- Log into your existing sports betting account or join up with one of the sports betting sites shown on the front of the card to transfer funds into your sports betting account.
- Place your wagers (Important note – players will be required to be in the state where they created their accounts in order to bet).
For many of Pennsylvania’s sports betting operators, Game On will also be considered a great way of reaching out to new customers who may have never considered sports betting before, and of course, increasing loyalty of existing customers.