How to choose the best betting site to bet on NCAAB?
Naturally, developing a successful winning strategy on NCAAB matches will involve a range of factors, including using only the best NCAAB online sportsbooks complete with access to the best NCAAB Betting Lines and markets.
When selecting an online NCAAB sportsbook that works for you, we consider a number of factors;
- Each season, and especially during March Madness, there are so many NCAAB matches on all at once. Parlay Betting can provide a way to cover your wagers across a number of games that are being played simultaneously. We look for sportsbooks that regularly offer parlay building tools and parlay wager insurance and other promos.
- The player talent in NCAAB is spread more thinly than the NBA. Superstars can standout more in NCAAB. We check which online sportsbooks provide the best top scorers and top assists markets.
- Recommend to you online sportsbooks that offer welcome bonuses with NCAAB-specific wagering requirements or free bets.
- Ever wondered which online sportsbooks provide the best lines for upset winners? Who could ever forget the March Madness run of the 2006 George Mason Patriots through to the final four at odds of +140000?
- NCAAB National Championships are almost always won by the best defensive teams and players. We search for the sites with the best betting odds in team/player defensive prop betting markets and;
We check out which sportsbooks offer games on live streaming to watch your wagers play out if you’re ‘gaming-on-the-go’.
NCAAB Betting Markets
- Money line – A simple win or loss bet on any single NCAAB game at set odds.
- Points Spread – Many fans love NCAAB Points Spread betting so they can create more interest in watching the whole game play out. For example, if you are betting on the Duke Blue Devils vs the Georgetown Hoyas, this may involve giving Duke a head start (+4.5) or handicapping Georgetown (-4.5). Your team might lose, but if they get inside the spread, you’ll still win your wager!
- Triple/Double Betting – Triple double are not common in NCAAB betting, certainly not as common as the NBA. Great odds are available on NCAAB players to achieve the rare feat are available on most college basketball games.
- Over/Under – Place your wagers on the combined point totals of the two NCAAB teams competing in a single game to be over or under the points total offered by the sportsbook.
- First Points (player or team) – Place a bet on which player or team will score the first basket of any NCAAB game.
NCAAB Betting Specials
Special betting markets reflect the competitive and sometimes unpredictable nature of student basketball;
- Parlay Betting – An accumulated number of wagers taken over a series of NCAAB games. Odds accumulate with each successful leg of the parlay making enormous wins an everyday event. Sometimes referred to as a ‘teaser’ wager.
- In-play Live Betting – Place live wagers on NCAAB games at changing betting lines/odds in real time.
- John R. Wooden Betting – Place your wagers on who you believe will take the John R. Wooden Award for the most outstanding college hoops player each season.
- Final Four Betting – Bet on which teams you believe will make it through to the Final Four to play-off for the NCAAB National Championship.
- NCAAB Freshman of the Year – Place your wagers on which young College Freshman will be voted the NCAAB’s best rookie player.
NCAAB Betting Outrights
- NCAAB Men’s Championship Betting – Bet on which team you believe will take out the national title.
- NCAAB Women’s Championship Betting – As with the men, take your chances on a future wager on which NCAAB Women’s team will walk away with the national title.
- NCAAB Points Leader Betting – Place a wager on which player you believe will have the most points per game throughout the NCAAB season.
- NCAAB Conference Outright Betting – Bet on which team will win their respective conference, Big 12, Atlantic 10, Big East, ACC etc.
- NIT (National Invitation Tournament) Betting – Running concurrently to March Madness, lower ranked NCAAB teams get the opportunity to battle it out to win the NIT.
Best NCAAB betting strategy
The competition in college basketball games is tough and every season there are plenty of upsets along the way to the NCAAB National Champion game. What’s more, online sportsbooks always offer a range of different odds and lines, even for the same match. The line on any single game can differ wildly between different online sportsbooks.
Given all the uncontrollable variables of the NCAAB, there is a single action that you can take to give yourself the best possible chance of protecting your bankroll and maximizing your wins when they occur;
Turn your NCAAB wagering into a science and bet smarter. Protecting your bankroll by taking advantage of the discrepancies in the NCAAB odds might not sound sexy, but it will keep you in the sports wagering game longer and poised to strike when that big underdog payday comes.
- Usually, the NCAAB regular season runs from November until April.
- March Madness begins in mid-March each year and runs through to the Final Four and National Championship Game, usually concluding on the first weekend in April.