Widely accepted in the US online sports wagering market, PayNearMe is a sportsbook payment service, combining the benefit of playing in cash with the convenience of an electronic transfer. To make a PayNearMe transfer, PayNearMe Online Sportsbooks supply their bettors with a barcode used to make a payment at a local 7-Eleven or CVS. PayNearMe can be paid with credit/debit cards, bank accounts & Apple Pay, or cash payments for bettors using PayNearMe to wager at these online sportsbooks.
Paynearme Accepted Sports Betting Sites
|US Online Sportsbook||Accepts PayNearMe|
|Resorts Online Sportsbook|
What is a PayNearMe?
PayNearMe is a flexible payment system that allows you to wager at PayNearMe Online Sportsbooks by paying cash for your online sports betting transactions that would usually require a credit card, web-wallet payment, or debit card payment. The PayNearMe cash payment system will permit you to make both online and offline payments safely and securely without being required to share your bank account or credit card details online.
To make an online sportsbook payment, you will be required to select the PayNearMe option to secure a PayNearMe barcoded Payslip or card. Following that, you will need to take your barcoded payslip or PayNearMe card to one of the PayNearMe locations and hand over the cash plus the card or Payslip to the cashier to process your transaction.
The teller will then scan your card or PayNearMe payslip that automatically informs the online sportsbook that your transaction has been finalized.
You will receive a receipt as proof of your payment just as you would for any other payment at a CVS or 7-Eleven. Your payment is instant, and you will be able to begin to place wagers on PayNearMe Online Bookmakers immediately, even before leaving the store. The excellent PayNearMe App assists you to conveniently manage your balance.
PayNearMe Safety & Security
PayNearMe offers excellent security for those US Sports Bettors concerned about making online card payments or bank transfers, or those that prefer to use cash to fund their online wagers and prefer not to share their payment details on the web. If you want to independently take charge of your own financial management, security and safety by paying for sports wagering as you go at your local store, then PayNearMe is for you.
Certified as compliant under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (a set of security standards ensuring that companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information in a secure environment), PayNearMe also uses bank-grade digital encryption as additional layer of security and real-time account validations.
How to make a PayNearMe Deposit
It’s an uncomplicated task to easily make a real money deposit at PayNearMe Online Bookmakers;
Log-in to one of Paynearme Online Sportsbooks and;
- Navigate to the cashier section of your online sportsbook account and choose ‘deposit’ and select ‘PayNearMe’ as your deposit method
- Select the amount you want to deposit, enter it and then retrieve your PayNearMe barcode conforming to any minimum deposit amount set by the online sportsbook.
- Head a local store (7-11 or CVS) that is one of the registered Paynearme locations.
- Finalize your PayNearMe transaction by scanning the barcode and paying at the counter, as you would for any product purchased in-store.
- Your funds will be available for online sports betting immediately, before you have left the store.
PayNearMe Deposit Time
Once you have paid at your local 7-Eleven or CVS, your online sportsbook deposit is processed instantly, and you can begin to place your online sports wagers immediately.
How to make a PayNearMe Withdrawal
- PayNearMe is a deposit only system.
- You may not withdraw your winnings using PayNearMe.
- If you deposited into your online sportsbook using PayNearMe, you can easily arrange for a withdrawal using a bank transfer, web-wallet or credit card. Check with your Paynearme Online Sportsbooks for details.
PayNearMe Customer Service
Contact PayNearMe with any inquiries between the hours of 9am to 5pm for best and quickest resolutions to any issues or problems.
- Email address – [email protected]
- Phone – 1 888 633 9912
- Intuitive FAQs section that answers most questions – Yes
Advantages of using PayNearMe
- Total security – Your details are never shared with Paynearme Online Sportsbooks
- Opening a bank account or applying for credit card is not required for online sports wagering.
- Complete Bankroll Control.
- Modest fees (most PayNearMe transactions are in the $1.99 to $3.99 range)
- A PayNearMe mobile app is available to manage your payments and electronic payslips to present to your local 7-11 or CVS.
Disadvantages of using PayNearMe
- Other online sportsbook payment methods offer less fuss and can be done on-the-go, anywhere, anytime.
- No withdrawals or payouts with PayNearMe, it is a deposit only system.
Ways to transfer money to PayNearMe
- Use your PayNearMe pay slip, card or App to your local CVS or 7-11 to pay by whatever method they accept in-store including;
|Apple Pay||Credit Card/Debit Card||Cash||Check||ACH|