Bookmakers that accept PayPal not only offer you a secure environment for your online sportsbook transactions but put instant deposits and quick-processed payouts at your disposal and offer around-the-clock customer support. Optimized for use on mobile, PC & laptop, and preferred by many PayPal sports book users, PayPal is the simple the best web-wallet on the market. Check out the list below of the top US online sportsbooks that accept PayPal.
PayPal Accepted Sports Betting Sites
|Top US Online Sportsbook||Accepts PayPal|
What is PayPal?
US online sportsbooks that accept PayPal are common as PayPal is now the e-wallet of choice. A Paypal account provides an easy way to send money & receive online funds & is the most popular web-wallet for use in online sportsbooks. With PayPal payments, make sportsbook PayPal deposits in no-time flat, safely & securely, & with little if any PayPal fees. Bookmakers that accept PayPal allow you to bet on sports online without needing to supply your credit card information & details.
PayPal Safety & Security
PayPal Online Bookmakers has a dominance in the United States for online sports bettors who prefer the anonymity of a web-wallet as their preferred payment method. That anonymity is a huge part of the security attraction of PayPal and other security benefits include;
- The online sportsbook will not receive your sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number when you send an online casino payment using PayPal.
- PayPal offers ‘PayPal Purchase Protection’ covering you if there is ever an issue with an online sportsbook payment.
- PayPal provides additional security protocol in the use of two-factor verification.
- PayPal account holders receive “payback” protection if when their payments are made, they do not receive the ordered product or service.
- With PayPal, your financial data is stored in a single online “vault” unlike the use of sending credit card information or bank data online to an online sportsbook.
- Funding your PayPal account via credit card rather than bank account/debit card allows for your credit card company to resolve any possible payment disputes direct with PayPal rather than the online sportsbook.
How to make a PayPal Deposit
It’s a straightforward task to easily make a deposit at PayPal Online Bookmakers;
- Navigate to the online ‘payments’ or ‘deposits’ page of your online sportsbook.
- Choose PayPal as your deposit method and select the amount you want to add to your bankroll.
- A prompt to login to PayPal will appear and then simply input your PayPal account details and follow the on-screen instructions step-by-step to make your deposit.
PayPal Deposit Time
Most US PayPal Online Bookmakers offer instant deposit processing so you can begin your sports wagering ASAP. However, that will vary between sportsbooks. Check with your sportsbook for details.
How to make a Withdrawal with PayPal
Be aware, not all online sportsbooks that accept PayPal for their deposits will also accept PayPal for withdrawals too, although many do. Again, check with your online sportsbook for details.
It’s surprising that all bookmakers that accept PayPal for deposits don’t always allow it as a super-easy withdrawal method too;
- Choose PayPal as your online sportsbook withdrawal method.
- Select ‘Withdrawal’.
- Input your PayPal details and select the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click on Continue.
- Confirm your checked details and select either ‘Withdraw’ or ‘Submit’ depending on your online sportsbook’s platform.
PayPal Withdrawal Time
PayPal is the fastest online withdrawal method from any US online sportsbook, and the fastest method overall other than using your sportsbook’s ‘Cash at Cage’ facility.
The majority of PayPal withdrawals will hit your account within 24 hours if made on weekday, or up to 48 hours if made on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday.
PayPal Customer Service
All PayPal customer support contact methods accept messages 24/7/365;
- Live Chat Message Service
- Live PayPal Community Help Service
- Resolution Center
Advantages of using PayPal
Using PayPal as your deposit method at online bookmakers that accept PayPal:
- PayPal is one of the most secure online payment methods, due to the anonymity and highest levels of cyber-security.
- Payments made with PayPal are transferred immediately to your online sportsbook account meaning you can begin to place your wagers quickly.
- Anonymity is ensured throughout the PayPal transaction, unlike a credit card or bank transfer.
- PayPal transactions are usually free of charge.
Disadvantages of using PayPal
PayPal online casino withdrawals are not processed instantly unlike PayPal account deposits. However, they are the fastest online withdrawals available.
Methods to transfer money into your PayPal Account
|Bank Account Transfer||Credit Card Account Transfer||Cash at PayPal Retail Location||Electronic Check|