Betting on mixed martial arts (betting on MMA) is arguably the one of the most pulsating and exciting sports betting opportunities in the United States today. While focus tends to be on the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), other big MMA organizations like Bellator and ONE Championship among others also offer excellent betting possibilities. With betting on MMA now extremely popular, USAlegalbetting.com does the hard work for you in eliminating any choice confusions, delivering you quality options for the best MMA betting sites, where you’ll get the best MMA betting odds, MMA betting tips, MMA betting predictions and advice to discover the MMA betting site that best suits your personal style and budget.
Best MMA Betting Sites
NJ MMA Betting Sites
How to Choose the Best Site to Bet on MMA?
Perhaps you’re wondering what is your preferred MMA betting strategy?; or you are simply looking for the best MMA betting lines or MMA betting lines explained. Whatever your betting on MMA needs, the USALegalBetting team of independent researchers are constantly tracking down the best MMA betting predictions, giving you the best MMA betting odds explained and where can make you the most profit on your valuable wagering investment.
There’s are number of factors that our experts use to help you find the best MMA betting site
Best MMA Betting Odds
Maximize your winnings by getting the best betting on MMA odds for every fight and especially the upset MMA winners that can provide monster winning opportunities; e.g. most MMA betting fans can recall former UFC superstar Ronda Rousey’s underdog loss to Holly Holm in 2015 at the astonishing +825 odds.
MMA Betting across all fight organizations
If you are betting on MMA, you’ll want to give yourself the option to bet on as many fights as possible. USAlegalbetting.com specializes in finding the sites where you can bet on as many different fight organizations as possible such as UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, World Series of Fighting and many others.
MMA Betting Live Streaming
Want to see your bets played out to discover your personalized MMA betting strategy? Many MMA fights are behind the expensive pay-per-view pay wall. As a result, many of USAlegalbetting.com’s recommended online MMA betting sites offer free live streaming services to their members to view the fights on their mobile devices and PC’s free of charge.
Best MMA Prop Bets for an Interactive Experience
MMA fights are dynamic by nature and draw the viewer and bettor into the experience. Consequently, we look for online MMA betting sites offering the best markets on all the best dynamic prop bets like number of knockdowns per round, exact round a fighter might get knocked out, or even victory method (knockout or submission etc.).
MMA Betting Blogs, Tips and Betting Advice
USAlegalbetting.com analyzes which MMA sportsbooks complement their fight betting services by offering blogs, free advice and a range of MMA betting tips and regular articles on best MMA betting odds explained.
MMA Betting Markets
- Fight Winner – Without any doubt, the most popular form of MMA bet is the straight-out fight winner. Bet on which fighter will have his hand raised after the fight, whether that win is by decision, KO, submission or DQ. If your choice of fighter wins, then your wager wins. Wagers are usually placed in money line format.
- Method of Victory – Fights may be decided in multiple methods; by TKO/KO (technical knockout/knockout), decision or DQ (disqualified) or submission. Drawn fights can also occur.
- Total Rounds – Another popular MMA bet is an over/under on the length of each fight. The over/under for total rounds is most frequently set at 2.5. If the fight lasts 3 rounds, then ‘over’ is paid out. If the fight is over in 2 rounds, then the ‘under’ bets win.
- Fighter of Victory/Round of victory – Know exactly when the MMA fight will finish and how? Place your wager on which fighter will win and correctly predict which round.
- First knockdown in the bout – Place your wager on which fighter will be knocked down first in an MMA bout.
Popular MMA Fighting Organizations
MMA betting odds are available across a range of fight organizations. Let’s take a glance at the 5 most popular organizations with the best fight action and the most MMA betting opportunities
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
The UFC is where MMA all began, way back in 1993. First starting out in 1993 as a no-holds-barred clash of fighting disciplines, the UFC has since evolved into arguably the most beloved MMA fight organization, followed millions of fans around the world and in the United States today. After more than 360 events in 22 countries around the world, you’ll be hard pressed to find an MMA fan who hasn’t watched or bet on a UFC event.
The closest challenger in size in the United States to the UFC, Bellator MMA arguably features the best western mixed martial artists not already signed up to the UFC. Upsets possibly occur more regularly than the UFC, and as a result, big betting wins can result from Bellator bouts.
ONE Championship (ONE)
Becoming more-and-more popular with each passing year, the ONE Championship rules the roost in Asia and is becoming a serious contender to rival Bellator and the UFC. With many of Asia’s best fighters preferring to fight at home rather than fight in North America, ONE also offers a great chance of successfully betting of underdog upset challengers.
World Series of Fighting (WSOF)
WSOF has come a long way since being formed in 2012 establishing strategic local centers globally in Canada, Japan, and China, with further plans to do the same in the Philippines, New Zealand, and Australia. Watch for young fighters on the way up looking for a big door entry into the UFC, Bellator or ONE.
Look for the big Brazilian based organization to spread its wings into North America. Full of brilliant and athletic MMA exponents, the South American-based fight organizations has already begun spreading its wings into North America. Full of brilliant and athletic MMA exponents, the South American-based fight organizations has already begun spreading its wings and holding events in Europe and Japan.
Popular MMA Events and Tournaments
- UFC Men’s World Champion – Wager on your prediction of fighter to be crowned the UFC World Champion across eight different weight divisions; heavyweight, light heavyweight, middleweight, welterweight, lightweight, featherweight, bantamweight, flyweight.
- UFC Women’s World Champion – Wager on which of the superb female athletes you predict to be crowned World Champion in four separate weight divisions; featherweight, bantamweight, flyweight, strawweight.
- Bellator Featherweight Grand Prix – 16 of the best 145-pound fighters in Bellator, are now taking part in the biggest tourney in Bellator’s history, the Bellator Featherweight Grand Prix. With $1 million to the winner, fights are intense and betting action just as fiercely followed.
- Best UFC Newcomer – Wager on the best newcomer to the UFC circuit each calendar year.
- ONE Super Series – Bet on which fighter will be adjudicated as the best across a range of fighting disciplines from Muay Thai, kickboxing, karate, taekwondo, wushu, sanda, and much more. Great betting and upsets abound.
Best MMA Betting Strategy
USAlegalbetting.com’s MMA betting site analysis teams regularly undertake quality assurance and audit checks of the best MMA online betting sites offered in the United States. Our team of independent experts determine which sites consistently offer the best odds across a wide selection of MMA betting markets.
Our team is noticing every day that the best MMA betting odds for any single fight are consistently located across a range of MMA betting sites.
Consequently, consider our best MMA betting advice;
Sign-up with multiple online MMA betting sites to get the best range of betting odds and lines for each MMA bout.
By guaranteeing yourself the MMA betting value for each bout, you’re boosting your chances of maximizing your profit for each MMA wager.
MMA Betting FAQs
Which are the best MMA betting sites?
USALegalBetting’s recommended MMA betting sites are among the best available today. Our recommendations have all passed our thorough testing procedures in order for you to win more money, more often, with great customer service and advice to boot.
What kind of MMA wagers can I make?
A wide selection of MMA bets are possible, ranging from straightforward money line bets on fight winners, through to big parlay bets with accumulating odds on each victory across a string of wagers. Prop betting opportunities are also available on our recommended sites.
Can I place live bets on a MMA fight after it has begun?
Yes. USAlegalbetting.com’s recommended MMA betting sites offer live MMA betting (most often in-between rounds at re-calibrated betting odds).
Can I bet on MMA on my phone or other mobile device?
Yes. USAlegalbetting.com’s range of quality online MMA betting sportsbooks all offer betting markets accessible from all mobile devices (phones, tablets etc.) to complement wagering from your PC and/or laptop.
Which MMA fighters should I bet on?
Depending on which fighters are going toe-to-toe in the octagon, you’ll need to assess their form and how they match up. Consider the fighters consistently showing the ability to win matches on the big stage. Consulting the blogs and MMA tips available on many of the recommended MMA betting sites should help in giving you a betting edge.
Sports Betting NewsMore News
- Sports Betting
- Best MMA Betting Sites