Just in time for the NHL play-offs and summer’s Stanley Cup Finals, New Jersey sports betting fans now have the opportunity to watch the games and combine their experience with quality sports wagering opportunities.
Leading Garden State sportsbook, BetMGM, has introduced live streaming of selected NHL match-ups through their sports betting platform. Viewers will be need to be logged into their funded BetMGM online betting account (either in app or browser) to access the NHL live streaming opportunity.
How to access BetMGM NHL Live Streaming if you’re not yet a BetMGM Member
To get started with, you’ll need to be registered with BetMGM (please click on the following link to register with BetMGM – register for New Jersey BetMGM Sportsbook here). As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a risk-free first bet of up to $600 for your trouble, but more of that shortly.
As the next step to gain access to free NHL live-streaming opportunities, you’ll need to have funds in your BetMGM account. This can be done in any number of ways, as BetMGM feature a number of convenient options to make your first and ongoing online sportsbook deposit. The great news is that the minimum deposit by any of the methods listed below is only $10. Here are the Deposit Options;
- Visa Credit & Debit Cards
- Mastercard Credit & Debit Cards
- Borgata PayPlus Card
- ACH (echeck)
- Online Banking Transfer
- PayNearMe (at all 7-Elevens in New Jersey)
- Borgata Casino Cash-at-Cage (Borgata Casino in Atlantic City. Cash deposits accepted)
- Through the Borgata or BetMGM VIP Preferred Program.
Now your BetMGM account is opened and funded, you’ll have exclusive access to the selected range of NHL games live-streamed by your new favorite online sportsbook. Throughout the NHL coverage, you’ll enjoy on-screen updates to exclusive live, in-play betting odds and lines on the matches across a number of different betting markets including money lines, puck lines, over/unders and Hockey parlay wagering.
How the BetMGM $600 Risk-Free Bet Works
If you’ve not yet placed a wager while watching the NHL live streams, as mentioned above you’ll also now have access to BetMGM’s exclusive risk-free first bet (up to a maximum of $600). One of the great features of the BetMGM welcome offer is that unlike many sign-up bonuses at New Jersey’s sportsbooks, this offer is easy to understand and without any pesky wagering requirements.
How it works;
- Using the above steps, once you have signed-up and funded your new BetMGM sportsbook account, place your first wager with BetMGM.
- Should you experience an unlucky first loss, or suffer a loss at the hands of an underdog by your team’s opposition, you will receive back the full value of your first wager back (up to a maximum of $600) in BetMGM free bets.
- The free bets will be paid into your BetMGM online sportsbook account within 24 hours of any first bet that happens to lose.
- Should your first BetMGM wager be a winning one, great! However, remember, you only receive that risk-free bet as ‘one-off’ insurance on your first bet.
Favorite Future Wagers for the NHL Stanley Cup
With the play-offs now in full-swing, you’ll receive your best odds on a potential Stanley Cup champion before the play-offs run too deep. Check out the latest BetMGM odds below:
- Colorado Avalanche – +450
- Vegas Golden Knights – +550
- Toronto Maple Leafs – +650
- Tampa Bay Lightning – +700
- Carolina Hurricanes – +900
- Boston Bruins – +1300
- Washington Capitals – +1300
- Pittsburgh Penguins – +1400
- New York Islanders – +1500
Where my money is going – I’m taking out an underdog futures wager on Alex Ovechkin’s Capitals to win the Stanley Cup this year, but whichever way your bet is headed – Happy Wagering and Live-Streaming!