Bet365 is the biggest & most globally recognizable brand in online sports betting today. Fresh to the New Jersey marketplace since August 2019, Bet365 NJ online sports betting is part of the huge U.K-based Bet365 group, and operates under a licensing agreement with one of New Jersey’s most popular land-based casinos, the Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City.
Sharing the online platform with the Bet365 Online Casino (please see the online casino Bet365 review here), the Bet365 Online Sportsbook is the largest sports betting platform in the world today. Bet365 is a great online sportsbook, where online bettors can enjoy some of the best betting odds in New Jersey across the widest number of sports events available in the Garden State, top-notch customer service, instant deposit and winning payout options and an easily-understood welcome bonus.
Which States are Bet365 Licensed to Operate?
New Jersey. Bet365 is also awaiting launch in Colorado and Indiana, with New York pre-approved for immediate launch as soon as online sports betting is made legal there.
Bet365 NJ Signup Bonus
While researching Bet365’s bonuses & promotions we were excited to have unearthed one of New Jersey’s most straightforward online sportsbook welcome bonuses.
- Get a New Player Bonus Up to $500
- Claim the offer after making a qualifying deposit after your Bet365 registration.
- Place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at $500) and wait for those wagers to settle.
- Your Bet Credits will be available soon after your qualifying bets have settled.
- You can then place bets with Bet Credits, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the betting slip.
- If you don’t claim the offer at the time of your first deposit, you can do so at any time within 30 days of registering your account.
- Log in to your account, navigate to the Services menu, select My Offers then choose Claim Now for the relevant offer.
- If multiple deposits are made before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will count towards the value of your Bet Credits (capped at $500).
- Deposit $20 – receive $40 in bet credits to play with, Deposit $50 – receive $100 of betting credit, Deposit $100 – receive $200 bet credits etc. Simply meet the bet conditions (below) and the money is yours to withdraw.
Wagering requirements plus bet conditions – To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at $500) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
Bets placed must meet eligibility criteria to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- They must contain at least one wager at odds of -500 or greater.
- In betting markets that only have two or three potential outcomes (e.g. a Money Line wager), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or Bet365 In Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative risk will count.
- Where a wager has been partially Cashed Out, just the remaining active risk will count.
- Where a wager has been edited using the Bet365 Edit Bet feature, only the new risk on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, Bet365 In Play wagers which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not be counted.
- Your Bet365 Bet Credits will be forfeited, if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
What Sports Can I bet on at Bet365 Sportsbook?
Bet365 NJ Security
Bet365 Online Sportsbook is fully secured with the latest in 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) digital encryption technology, maintaining the integrity of your data and funds with the best digital protection available. With the SSL framework protection, Bet365 NJ ensures a safe sports wagering environment for you to enjoy the world’s largest sports betting platform in total peace-of-mind.
Since beginning in the U.K. way back in 2001 (an eternity by online sportsbook standards) Bet365 have vast experience in developing and refining a user-friendly sports betting platform. Since the 2019 Bet365 NJ launch, Bet365 has refined that platform even further with the needs of the New Jersey and American bettor in general firmly at the heart of the betting site.
As a huge global sportsbook, Bet365 is an independent entity, not reliant on feeds or third-party companies and have developed their own style based on the needs of sports bettors in each respective market that they operate. By operating their in-house betting platform technology, Bet365 is able to independently customize the sports betting platform of each state or nation they operate in.
Bet365 NJ has been specifically created with the Garden State in mind, and it is one of the fastest loading online sportsbooks in New Jersey. The Bet365 platform is classy in mobile and browser versions; intuitive, quick-loading and responsive. The sportsbook navigation is straightforward, with easy-access drop-down tabs for each sport, bet type and betting market across the entire Bet365 NJ site making your bets, and depositing and withdrawing funds a breeze.
Bet365’s browser version powered by cutting-edge HTML technology works neatly across all devices such as phones, tablets, PCs, laptops and Macs. No downloads are required. Bet365 browser bettors need simply click on the link they require and be directed to any part of the online sportsbook, quickly and efficiently.
On the other hand, these days many people prefer an app. The Bet365 App is an advanced and perfect choice, connecting you to a mobile-friendly version of the Bet365 sportsbook that is custom-fitted to your screen size, tablet or phone.
The Bet365 App offers similar silky and functional navigation on both Android and iOS app versions with easily accessible search functions in order to navigate through to your favorite sports betting types in a flash.
Bet365 for Android
Download the Bet365 App direct from the Bet365 site and install from there.
Bet365 iOS App
Apple users will need to search Bet365 in the app store to be able to download and install the quality Bet365 NJ directly to your phone, tablet or other Apple device.
In our testing of the Bet365 App, we deposited funds, placed a number of bets on NHL, NBA and MLB and collected our winnings.
All functions loaded in a breeze in the app version with negligible difference in speed to the browser version. App fans will love the Bet365 App for its convenience, however, in reality there is really little difference in performance and load times between the browser and app version of Bet365 NJ.
Bet365 offers an excellent range of payment options. Web wallet fans will love the PayPal and Skrill options in addition to the usual range including the convenience of Cash at Cage in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City.
Deposit Options (All are instant)
- Visa & Mastercard Credit/Debit Cards
- ACH (echeck)
- Online Bank Transfer
- Cash at Cage – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Atlantic City
- Bet365 Mastercard
Withdrawal Options (with processing times)
- ACH (echeck) – 1-5 Business Days
- Online Bank Transfer – 1-5 Business Days
- Cash at Cage – Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Atlantic City – Instantly
- Visa & Mastercard Credit/Debit Cards – 1-5 Business Days
- PayPal & Skrill – both within 24 hours.
- Bet365 Mastercard – Instantly
Bet365 NJ offers a nice choice of professionally staffed customer service support options.
Bet365 live chat and e-mail replies are answered in a timely, friendly and thorough fashion. So good is the Bet365 service, the lack of a direct customer service telephone number is not felt as a significant loss.
An extensive FAQs/Help section enables you to find most answers that you will ever need without the requirement to contact customer support.
- Email – [email protected]
- Live Chat
- Mailing Address:
Two Greentree Center
9000 Lincoln Drive East
Marlton, NJ 08053
- Support Hours
- Email, FAQs & Live Chat – 24/7/365
How to Register at Bet365 NJ
The Bet365 registration is a straightforward affair. Any information collected is only used properly identify you. As a licensed and regulated entity with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE), the information collected is for your security and protection.
Click through and the complete the following to register for Bet365 NJ;
- Date of Birth
- The Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Contact number
- Physical/Mailing Address
- Create a username
- Create a password
- Set-up a security PIN (4 digits)
- Select your language, time zone preferences, how you’d like odds displayed, etc.
- Agree to the Bet365 terms of service
Happy Sports Betting!
With the world’s largest sports betting platform and an excellent online casino sharing a single log-in and both available through the one secure platform, Bet365 NJ is a slick convenient site for both NJ’s online sports bettors and online casino players. Instant payout options including a Bet365 branded Mastercard and Cash at Cage at the Hard Rock in Atlantic City are an added bonus, as are the speedy (24 hours or less) withdrawals also available with PayPal and Skrill. Phone customer support is not missed as the Live Chat and FAQ work hand-in-hand to answer all of your inquiries smooth and efficiently.
The betting platform supports a range of exotic bet types from all over the world to support the great range of money line, parlays and prop bets on NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB and EPL Soccer, which is handy to have should our own pro leagues close down for any reason. More sports betting promotions than currently offered would be the icing on the cake, however, don’t let that hold you back from experiencing the joys of sports wagering at the highly-recommended Bet365 NJ today.